pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8 error code is a Microsoft Outlook error that creates for many multiple reasons. This article provides the solution to fix this error, which will help you avoid this error when it occurs.
Microsoft Outlook is an integral part of communication, and you can be the best email service provider out there. This service enables you to send or receive email from your colleagues or from anywhere. Most importantly, it is one of the most secure email services in the world. Sometimes it shows some bug and can be frustrated that this bug happens to me. You don’t need to worry regarding this error, as we have the solution to the most famous mistake. pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8 error as we know this is the most irritating mistake. Before we look for a solution, let’s know what is it first.
Why Do you see this Error?
The installation process can cause the pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8 because Outlook is differing with other email accounts or additional software installed on your computer or pc. Most likely, your Outlook crashes or your PC is no longer supported. You can use your web application.
Methods to Fix the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Error 2020?
Method 1: Clear all the Cache and Cookies
- Your old character strings will be deleted by clearing the cache and cookies, and all browser data will be deleted. The unattended data will be deleted.
- Close Microsoft Outlook and open it again.
- Close various accounts or windows when using all of them.
- Upgrade Microsoft 365 to the newest version available.
- If an upgrade is required, do update all messages and restart your computer or pc. Now open Outlook and see if the fame error pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8 is fixed. If it persists, try method 2.
Method 2: Use the Automatic Repair Tool
If the above method doesn’t work, please use the Auto Repair Tool Forms program, and Control Panel Features to fix the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] error automatically. Follow the steps:
- Go to Control Panel, and get on to Programs and Features (you can likewise discover projects and highlights straightforwardly from the pursuit box on the Windows tab).
- And, now take a look at Office 365 in Programs and Features, or select a Microsoft application.
- At the top of the programs, click Edit. A window will appear. Then select “Repair” and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The tool will consequently analyze the issue and fix it automatically. If this method also doesn’t work, there are other methods you can follow.
Method 3: Uninstall the Outlook Program
Suppose the [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] error is still irritating you and has not yet been fixed. Try using a web version of the Microsoft Outlook application, or uninstall the current program and reinstall it.
Follow the steps to uninstall the program:
- Go to control panel
- Program and functions
- And then, search for Microsoft Office 365
- Click Microsoft Office 365.
- Follow the instructions given on-screen to complete the program removal.
- After eliminating the program, reinstall Microsoft Outlook with the newest version.
- Finally, create a new account and see if the error is resolved.
This article is only intended to help you find the solution for all Microsoft Outlook related errors such as, [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8]. We will provide the best solutions to solve this problem in the future. We hope that one of the methods above will work for you. If you still haven’t fixed the problem, feel free to let us know in the comments section below. We will steer you, or our readers will help you to eliminate this error permanently.
You can also contact Microsoft technical support to resolve this issue. You should be aware of other Outlook errors as well. So if you have any other bugs, please let us know in the comment section to write the guide for a solution.
Also Read: Smartdesk 3 AI – World’s First AI-Powered Standing Desk
Related Article: 3 Ways to Fix the Error [pii_email_dbd9dd084703ead3b9cf] in MS Outlook
Search Related to [pii_email_387fb3a7cd2b118358b8] Error Code